Data deletion certificate (delete log output function)
Delete log management when deletion of data, such as hard disk and SSD, is a very important task for corporate information system personnel and PC administrator. In order to prevent information leaks, such as when disposing a personal computer, when leasing period ends and returning, in order to prevent information leakage “when, who, computer, which software was used, which software was deleted by which method” There is a necessity to output and delete logs and delete logs.
The DiskDeleter series is excellent in deletion log management, and it has been adopted for many years even by data deletion specialists. In addition, “DiskDeleter UX / TX” also has “bad sector report” and “SMART report function”.
Data deletion log output item list
- Software name to be used when deleting/li>
- Product version
【Personal computer information】
- Personal computer manufacturer
- Personal computer model number
- computer name
- BIOS manufacturer
- BIOS version
- Processor manufacturer
- Processor speed (MHz)
- MAC address
- Network adapter name
- Network adapter
- HDD model number
- HDD serial number
- HDD bus type
- Number of total HDD sectors
- HDD size
【Deletion work information】
- Deletion start date and time
- Deletion end date and time
- Time required
- Deletion method
- Number of sectors with HDD deleted
- Write error count
- Deletion result
- worker’s name
- Deleted snapshot
Data deletion certificate (deletion log report) Sample data
DiskDeleter UX / TX saves the following deletion certificate (deletion log) as csv file and html file format. The deletion specialist deletes the following deletion certificate data (deletion log data) and submits it to the customer.
- * The name of the deleted log file, the disk name, serial number, and deletion completion date and time of the target to be deleted are automatically changed as shown in “HGST_HUS726040ALE610_ (S_N_K4H5LWNB) 2017-06-21-21-04-21_D1.csv (html)” It is generated.
【Csv sample data】
【html sample data】
Centrally manage deletion certificates on the network
Because the DiskDeleter series supports network drives, it is possible to save a deletion report (deletion log) on a shared server such as a file server. In addition, it can be stored in the built-in hard disk and external disk etc.